Covid-19 Protocol Update:
We would like to extend a HUGE thank you to everyone for their patience and flexibility with the ever changing protocols from Covid-19. As our state moves from Orange to Yellow we would like to update our protocol as well. Our goal is to keep you and our staff safe and to minimize spread as much as possible. We have been working to open up our building to clients and would like to do so in a phased approach. We still encourage drop off and curbside appointments. But if your pet is sick (vomiting, lethargic, acutely limping, open wounds etc) we would like to offer in room appointments with regulations in place. In room appointments would also be available for first time puppy and kitten appointments. Please see below for criteria for in room appointments. When you arrive please check in with our parking lot assistant, if someone is not present then please call us at 801-901-6836, we will get someone out to you shortly. Thank you!
- Sick? Or household member sick?– If you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc.) or anyone in your household is, please allow us to do a curbside appointment with minimal exposure.
- Must Wear a Mask– We can not provide one due to short supply. If you do not have a mask, we would be happy to provide a curbside appointment with communication via the phone. Please wear the mask correctly, by covering both nose and mouth.
- One person inside with a pet– Only one person inside with your pet. Others can wait in the car, if small children are present we can do a curbside appointment to limit potential exposures.
- Wash Hands– Please wash hands upon entering the exam room and stay within the same exam room. If you need to use the restroom please just let us know.
- Physical Distancing– please keep 6 ft apart from anyone outside your household. We will have a technician restrain your pet to limit exposure.
Thank you so much for your flexibility and consideration. We love serving you and your pets.
Sincerely, Traverse Mountain Pet Care Staff